- Introducing our "Interactive Flower Mural". This four part mural is now available in reproduction either in its entirety, or in the portions that suit the space. "Permission" is given in the first panel for residents to "pick" the flowers (mounted in tubes behind the handrail) and to place them in arrangements either in the (clearly marked) Flower Box, or in one of the containers in the third panel. Residents we spoke to were especially cheered by the animals - the cat and dog waiting on the step at the house, as well as the wilder, but gentle variety in the last panel - deer, rabbits, birds, and butterflies. Flowers may be changed with the seasons, further helping residents to relate to relate to the time of year. Here are the benefits:
- Residents are entertained with an activity that is both colourful and purposeful.
- Activity is for both men and women (especially those who previously gardened)
- If placed in a well-travelled hallway, the mural serves to improve the ambiance, and provide a "destination" both for the resident and for visiting family.
- It is a conversation starter! Residents are inspired to talk about previously owned pets, homes and gardens. They enjoy discussing their flower arrangements.
Murals are printed on a high quality material matt-laminated for easy cleaning. Flowers may be cleaned with an antibacterial wipe and eventually, easily replaced. All components of the mural installed same day (servicing South-Western Ontario). For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org